FOOD & NUTRITION
- Throughout the day you must consume 3 litres of water.
- First thing in the morning you take your nutrition, with some water, and 100gm of protein.
- At Morning tea you have a piece of fruit from approved list.
- At lunch time you have a few supplements, 130g of protein (chicken, fish or red meat) and ONE vegetable from approved list.
- For dinner another 130g of protein and ONE vegetable from approved list, plus some more supplements and your water!
This program has been specially designed to balance your hormones during the detox phase to actually teach your body to lose weight. We rest and repair the gut by mono-eating during this phase, the low calorie intake is sustainable because we support your body with the best nutrition on the market
If you are looking to lose weight this program is for you, and it can be done over again if you have more weight to lose.
There are no shakes, it's real food – protein & vegetables.
We offer support by way of an online group, and an individual mentor to help you stay on track. No one does this program alone.
Seek medical advice if taking other medications, and before beginning the program, consult with your healthcare professional.
This is when your body will start to change as a result of burning fat, controlling your food craving and stabilising blood sugar levels and most importantly HORMONES. With food cravings gone and fat burning increased, you will feel greater mental clarity and enjoy the increase in energy. The nutritional support for body and hormonal balance is vitally important. Step 1 is the weight loss stage, but is also vital to improve digestion, heal your gut, and get rid of inflammation in the body. This step lifts a low metabolism, improves the function of the liver and improves bowel function. This stage is the weight loss but it is also the healing stage, hence mono eating…One protein and one vegetable. The more different foods you put on your plate the more your digestion has to overwork. We need to improve the digestion to absorb nutrients from your food. Step 1 typically lasts 30 days during which time you will likely lose 10-15% off your body weight. However there is the option to extend this phase to 40 days for increased weight loss.
The Maintenance phase is designed to keep you at your current weight and to keep your hormones in balance. This phase will normally last 14 days… but is designed to teach you how to sustain a healthy lifestyle!
All stages are important for successful weight loss, and if you want to lose more weight you simply go back to step 1 and repeat!
One of the key factors along with many others that will determine your success on this program is consuming adequate levels of water. It is imperative that you sip 3 litres of water daily to not only assist with the detoxification process but to assist with suppressing your appetite, and the chemical breakdown of fat stores. Herbal Teas (not fruit teas) are acceptable.
It is important to consume your dinner 2 hours prior to going to bed to allow adequate time for digestion. This will ensure you don’t weigh in heavier in the morning.
If you are not one to exercise normally it is not recommended you start when doing this low calorie program. If you already have an exercise regime it is recommended you do not do any more than normal.
- Chicken and fish will be your primary sources for protein however you may have limited amounts of lean red meat while on the program. Make sure your meats weigh 100 grams pre-cooked. Make sure to drain all grease from cooked meats.
- Whilst on the program a plateau (a few days of no weight loss) may occur during the Transformation Phrase. In this case an apple day is suggested, where you can consume a large green apple whenever you feel hungry. Six large apples are the maximum allowed during an apple day, no other food or liquids, except plain water (1 litre) are allowed. Continue with nutrition. Please consult your mentor before doing an Apple day.
Why do we SIMPLISTIC EAT???
Simplistic eating means one protein and one vegetable per meal. The reason is to take the pressure off your digestion and rest your gut so that it will be able to repair the villae in the small intestine, and thus increase surface area for absorption of nutrients into your system.